Sunday 17 November 2013

Jump Jam

On 16 of November my family and I went up to Auckland to watch me perform jump jam with my team, I was quite tried because that friday night I went and stayed with my friend (olivia) and her family in auckland But i had to suck it up. Also rite before we had to go on stage everyone in my team started singing and dancing and people were giving us weird stares but we didn't care.  The next thing I hear is ''next up we have Tauranga intermediate'' but heart started to pound, I was getting really nervous  so we walk on singing, smiling, it was looking pretty and time went by and we had finished our dance, then the prize giving and Tauranga intermediate came 3rd i was so pleased and after we went shopping and i almost feel asleep because i was SSSOOO tried.    

No comments:

Post a Comment