Tuesday 12 August 2014

Homework Challenges (Physical Activity and the Outdoors)

Compete in a sport for an entire season

!!! Hockey !!!

On friday the 8th Of August I played Hockey at 6pm. My team played the TIS Pumas (Jordans team) our team only had enough players just so meaning that none would come off. The TIS Pumas were a really good team in the first half the score 1-3 to the Pumas. In the second half the score was 5-3 still to the Pumas. I think the game was good because everyone tried there best and thats what the games all about. In this game I played left/right half.

!!! Netball !!!

Last Saturday My team and I played our hardest team in our pool we played Mount Intermediate !!!!.
They came out fighting so did we In the first quarter we were winning by 6 in the second quarter we were a tie. In the third quarter My netball team was losing by 6 and in the forth quarter we just scarped up and won the game by 3 points (23-26 to Tauranga). I was very proud of my team because we had beaten this team and we haven't even had our coach because she's been out of the country for the last two weeks.

Also on Sunday we had a Netball tournament. Our first game was at 9.30am so we had to be there at 9am. During the whole day My team and I played Otumoetai, Tauranga intermediate 8B, Papamoa, Mount and aquinas it was a hard race to the end but we lucky pulled it off and won the tourament.
In the prize giving we got up in front of everyone and we all shook there hand and got a bag of goodies and yummy chocolate.




No comments:

Post a Comment