Monday 4 August 2014

Homework (Giving)

Give of your time: Visit an elderly person at least eight times over two terms

This is my Pop is a great and powerful man that manages to strive and push though anything if he puts his mind to it. At the age of 77 he is still living an incredible life thanks to his 3 amazing Childs and his 5 great grandchildren. unfortunately for him his wife passed away 20 years ago from the killer decease which is called Cancer. People say that as people start to get to an old age they get crazier and crazier well for my granddad thats not true, he's funny, humorous and is a great role model. Because I already visit my granddad nearly every week I'm am going to put blog posts up to show you how great he is and how lucky enough I am to have him in my life.






1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you have a great relationship with your Pop, Sheridan. What do you learn from him each time you see him?

    ReplyDelete